Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My New Year

“Staycation” is the word they use when one stays home during vacation and that’s exactly what I did. 
Everyone was in festive mood as usual during and after Christmas. It was a very busy day in particular during the New years Eve as we get to prepare for the food for New year’s celebration. I got to bake some goodies with my Aunt. We baked banana muffin and brownies which i shared with the kids in our neighborhood. I can say it was pretty good since they keep asking for more. Afterwhich,  I play  mobile legends with my brother and binge watched some Netflix series with my Aunt. We’ve watched The Christmas Chronicles, a film about siblings who accidentally caught Santa Claus and get to join him in his adventure. We also watched Bird Box,  about an unexplained phenomenon when one get to look a supernatural entities you die by forcing a suicide. And then we sang along with Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour Concert.
After that we went to stroll around in Vigan with my uncle who came home for vacation from Manila. We walked along Vigan heritage with our dog Chloe and Max.
At night, we had a simple dinner with my family and watched the Holy Mass on TV as we are afraid of firecrackers.
On New Year’s day, 
Another relative on my father’s side also arrived from Manila, my Zio Roder and Zia Glen, we went to Robinson’s Ilocos Norte. We did a little shopping  for me and my brother as our Christmas gift from them. 
So overall, my New Year was exhausting but I enjoyed it alot as i get to be with my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection 4

For the last quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout theast quarter. I had many discoveries ...