Monday, January 7, 2019

Reflection 3

For the third quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout the third quarter. I had many discoveries that I made in which those discoveries I had with my classmates was all about tags, web designs, and how, when and what to put in the web design until they have a beautiful design for the person to be motivated in reading the web. For me not knowing about some simple tags to put in a web design, I feel so out of place but now that I've learned about tags, I feel so proud that I am now able to create a web design.

Though while I was learning about the tags, web designs, and how, when and what to put in the web design. I have encountered problems during the making  of a web design for our project. For not knowing some basic tags, it was hard since one must know or they will not be able to make a beautiful web design.



Regardless of this, I am thankful that my hard work in to making web designs has made me more confident in designing webs. That while doing this, I continue to have more confidence and at the same time I am having fun. Even though it's hard, I think to myself that this is for the betterment of me to know things like doing a simple web design.

Moving on, I will continue to remember how to make web designs because it's very fun. And I continue to look forward to the new things that I might learn in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very good reflection in this quarter..Keep up the good work Jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reflection 4

For the last quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout theast quarter. I had many discoveries ...