Saturday, August 11, 2018

Reflection

For the first quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout the first quarter. I had many discoveries that I made in which those discoveries I had with my classmates was all about internet, blogs, and to whom and when and how it all started until they are able to create these. For me not knowing about the creators of the internet I feel so out of place but now that I've learned about them, I feel so proud.

Though while I was learning about the internet, blogs and the history of it. I have encountered problems during the first quarter like on how to make blogs and learning the history. Not only is this my problem at first but also having not enough time to make all of the requirements because they all came at me at once.

Regardless of this, I am thankful that my hard work in to making blogs like this has made me more confident in making blogs. That while doing this, I continue to have more confidence and at the same time I am having fun. Even though it's hard I think to myself that this is for the betterment of me to know things like doing a simple blog.

Moving on, I will continue to make blogs like this because it's very fun. And I continue look forward to the new things that I might learn in the near future.

7 comments:

  1. hoping that you will learn more things.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yieeeh congrats pandagul! awan pay kastoy ko hahahaha copy paste na dis. aychar haahahahaha angkyutkohahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward that you will learn more adventurous things in blogging! Well done Jeh!

    ReplyDelete

Reflection 4

For the last quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout theast quarter. I had many discoveries ...