Wednesday, March 13, 2019

My Dream, My Future


“The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.”

— Mark Twain

Some people already have their goals set and some are still struggling on what they want to be in the future, and I am one of them. But to think that I wanted to become so many things when I was a child made me rethink on what I really should take now.

When I was a child, I dreamt of many things. I’ve wanted to be a nurse, a doctor, a painter and many many other things I could think of as a child. But what is my dream now?


Well my dream is to be a successful engineer like my uncle. Just like him, when I finnaly get to be an engineer, I want to travel the world with my family and have my parents enjoy their lives because of their sacrifices for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection 4

For the last quarter, I have learned so many things in the subject ICT and while learning throughout theast quarter. I had many discoveries ...